Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bye summer break

So... summer is over! I've been busy with summer school and projects in the latter half of summer,  this is a summary of what I've done during the first half:


Since the only concept art I drew was of the library, I began modeling the room!
this is the entire library modelled according to my concept art

there is nothing fancy with the topology, i'm just trying to keep it as low-poly as possible without loosing too much shape

at the end of the day, the textures will add most to the looks, so the untextured models WILL look boring at this stage!

ships in a bottle... this may be here because I just finished playing AC4!

yes, everything in the room has their UVs laid out!
book textures!

book textures on model! woot! :D


the pot of plant is textured too!

and side by side comparison of concept art and textured model

since this is the real deal, I painted out all the details that I couldn't include in my concept art
Other than the library, I've also started drawing the concept art for the girl's bedroom. I will start to color this very soon.

Add caption

To-Do List:

-shorten the film down to around 2 mins
-color bedroom concept art
-continue texturing the library
-design and model lion character

No comments:

Post a Comment