Monday 20 October 2014

Almost thereeeee!

First thing first, last class there were suggestions for giving the lion's eyes a new look. Well, here are some tests. To be honest though, I'd still like to stick to my concept art so I will keep that "blank" eye.





Oh hello there Robin (Teen Titans), so you have it too!

 This week, I modeled and painted the lion's wings, and rigged everything except for the eyes and mouth. Also, I find my wings very problematic, I have to come up with a way to fold it nicely when it's not using the wings, cuz right now when I fold it, it becomes a total mess (too embarrassed to show pic)! Anyways, I'll address those next week.

wing texture




http://www.ecuad.ca/~qwang12829/movies/lionflytest.mov


The animation test is ... well.. ... a test! So the hind legs are not fully animated, there could be a lot more secondaries ...etc etc.. stuff like that. But you'll get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment