Tuesday 24 March 2015

Things are shaping up!

 What happened this week?

-Got full score for my film (musician is now working on mixing and sfx, then voices next)
-Animated s12, s13, s14
-Rendered from s5s1 to s9s6
-Painted the cloud face scenes (colors will change)
-Comped... nothing (I ran out of time!)
-Made poster for my film
-WIP with my press kit




happy cloud is happy

I ran out of ideas, this WILL be my title!

poster! (missing a few things like dir. name and releasing date)


What will happen next week?

-Animate s15 with particles fireflies
-Animate particle cloud trail in s14s3
-Render s9s7 to s15s5
-Comp as many shots as possible
-Figure out the sunset paces during transition of s14 >>> s15
-Make trailer for film
-Submit press kit
-Render final film

No comments:

Post a Comment