Tuesday 18 February 2014

Some Modeling and Re-Designing

Over the reading break, I have been modeling my girl character. I got stuck at the hair part because with the current design, it will be in the way of the arms for sure. I might have to re-think my hairstyle in order to make this work.
I will go over the topology with Bob this friday before moving onto painting the diffuse map.


I made another toon render on my cartoon head dummy (upgraded now!), this time with toon outline (not rendered but post-added in AE). I like the look better, but I wonder if it'll look fitting in the environment later. At least it looked great in Logorama~


I explored the look of the lion more. I took the advices given to me last class and went for another direction. My first try went a little out of control. Looking at it now, it'll be wayyyyy too much work for me to animate all those floating "manes" so this design cannot be accepted.
I am running out of time so this is all I have so far for lion re-designing. I shall explore more next week, argggh!


No comments:

Post a Comment