Tuesday 24 February 2015

Ugh Oh, I'm Sick


Sickness brought my productivity down a bit, so I've only done these things this week:

- added more detail to library door texture
-finishing modeling/texturing s5
-animate s3~5 (70%)
-s5s6: lion gestures faster, change facial expression to surprised/concern
-communicate with musician



UNDONE + NEXT WEEK:
-s1s1 model/texture/rig/animate curtain
-s8 texturing and modeling, bring in bushes and trees to match s 9
-give girl a shoe bottom texture
-s6s1: have girl fall faster, heavier impact, more cloud squash and bounciness.
-add any missing hair/dress animation in s1~s2
-s5s1 re-do wing tip animation, have more feathers there
-s6~s8 animation



See my new production schedule below:


I posted an ad on Craigslist and had a bake-off with multiple sound designers. I listened to a couple of 30-second samples they made for me, and I've found my musician! The sample has been added to my latest playblast. Note that it's only draft 1 so there are a few places that will change later.


Planning of cloud squash for s6s1.


No comments:

Post a Comment