Tuesday 25 March 2014

Some more fixes...

I did more modeling on my girl model, just some of the stuff I missed last week.
I added an eye specular(transparency) on a separate sphere outside the eyeball. I made the inside of the mouth for the girl, which I tested with a smile.

I add laces to the edges of her skirt, shoes, sleeves. Again, this is done with transparency mapping.

After comparing the hand size to the face, I find the hands are, indeed, too big. The one on the right is the hand at 80%, much better :)

Her face is no longer using mirrored texture. Her freckles look very natural now.

 I shrank her feet by this much.

After the feet-shrink, I adjusted some body proportions too. 

Oh and, I think I like yellow banner decorations better than the purple ones~

No comments:

Post a Comment