Tuesday 1 April 2014

Rigging rigg-ging....


I've decided to name my grad film "Day Off" for now. Take a day off, go run around outside, explore some new options in life. I think this title can sum up my story pretty well. And it is also the exact message I want to convey in my film.


I made an unsaturated, purple-tinted version of the girl's color. That's the texture I'll use when she is inside the castle.

Rigging hasn't been going well. I made a lot of mistakes that caused me to re-start over and over. I went over the issues with Bob and found out where I've gone wrong, so next week I'll keep working on my rigging. In the end, if everything goes well, she should have features such as IK/FK arm, stretchy spine, maybe stretchy arm.

Here are some character designs for the governess character. I am exploring a few possible looks of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment